HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
refresh101
refresh101

Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? Empty
PostSubject: Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This?   Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:40 am

Hello Can Anyone Make A Tutorial On How To Remove Those White That Surround The Image? Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? Banner12

Look At The Banner Of My Forum: http://pinoygamers.forum.st/

(Can You Make A Tutorial On How To Remove Those White Punks?)
The One That Surround My Banner? (The Little White Thing)

-Thank You In Advance Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? 2981382511
Back to top Go down
DustyBones
DustyBones
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This?   Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:20 am

You can't remove the white from around the explosions. That is where the image is transparent. Being an animated gif and it's in gif format which does not support transparency the only way to get rid of those would be to take apart the gif and make the edges of the image black so it blends in with your background. You'd have to do it frame by frame which would take quite a bit of work..

Or just make it all again from scratch and have a black background to match your forums background. Then it would look perfect.

If you'd like me to fix it, make a request in the Graphics Request section and I'll get it done for you..
smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.raps-graphics.com
refresh101
refresh101

PostSubject: Re: Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This?   Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Okay Dusty wink
Back to top Go down
DustyBones
DustyBones
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This?   Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? Safe_modAs this topic appears to be completed or is outdated
I will therefore Lock & mark it as Closed

Back to top Go down
http://www.raps-graphics.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This?   Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Can You Make A Tutorial With This?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rap's Graphics :: Welcome :: General Messages & Chit Chat :: Archived Messages-
^ Back to Top
Website Security Test