HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Icons for Topics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Icons for Topics  Empty
PostSubject: Icons for Topics    Icons for Topics  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Hi Dusty, on my first of many requests from you.. very happy I really don't know what to write here since you have done buttons, icons and rank buttons for me and would like to have them made for Icons for Topics..in the same format..

I just talked to Dusty on pm over at my site and he suggested I put in a request over here and see what other designer would come up with.. I told him I had but wasn't sure what to say since he had designed the one that are my site..so I will be giving 2 links one to my site..you would have to look around to see what all he had one here..he made the: Ranks, Nav.bar, and The Icons for the Forums

BROOMHILDA'S SIMS2

and the other one not sure a guest would be able to see them or not..except the first 5 pictures on page 1 everything else on page 1,2, and a couple on the 3rd page is what Dusty had done..

Broomhildassims2 photos

If either of these don't help..that is ok I can wait till Dusty gets to feeling better and his juices back for designing lol..

Thank you all in advance for your help..
Dusty get better smile
Back to top Go down

Icons for Topics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons for Topics    Icons for Topics  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 11:19 am

bump
Back to top Go down
DustyBones
DustyBones
Owner
Owner

Icons for Topics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons for Topics    Icons for Topics  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Sorry it took a bit to get these done for you..
Here's what I came up with..

Icons for Topics  01_bh_newtopic Icons for Topics  02_bh_postreply Icons for Topics  03_bh_locked

Icons for Topics  04_bh_quote Icons for Topics  05_bh_quote Icons for Topics  06_bh_quotedim Icons for Topics  07_bh_thanks Icons for Topics  08_bh_thanksdim Icons for Topics  09_bh_edit

Icons for Topics  10_bh_x Icons for Topics  11_bh_ip Icons for Topics  12_bh_exc

Dont forget, next time you make a request please use the request form.. Thanks smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.raps-graphics.com
DustyBones
DustyBones
Owner
Owner

Icons for Topics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons for Topics    Icons for Topics  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:05 pm

Icons for Topics  Safe_modAs this topic appears to be completed or is outdated
I will therefore Lock & mark it as Closed

Back to top Go down
http://www.raps-graphics.com

Sponsored content

Icons for Topics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icons for Topics    Icons for Topics  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icons for Topics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1